William suggested favorite childhood movies as a list idea, but since I can’t remember most of my childhood and am pretty sure my movie lists consisted of all the Disney Princess ones, I decided to go with favorite movies in general.
Once upon a time, I had a note saved in my phone with my favorite movies, but it has disappeared! I will try to recreate it with as much accuracy as possible.
Top 10 Favorite Movies
A List of Movies I Never Get Tired of Watching
- Harry Potter (Yes I know there are eight, but I love them all so they get to count as one.)
- Remember the Titans
- Silver Linings Playbook
- Sleepless in Seatle
- Good Will Hunting
- The Dead Poet’s Society
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Beauty and the Beast (new and old)
- The Holiday
- You’ve Got Mail
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Love Actually
- The Proposal
- 27 Dresses
- Hocus Pocus
- and too many Christmas movies to name
This is part of my 31 Days of List series. Click here to see the other lists in this series.