Share a list of your current goals.
Well, I started out the year with great intentions! See my 2016 Goals post. However, I didn’t plan to fall in love, get married, or get a new house.
My goals changed a bit, but right now this is what I’m working on:
- GET MARRIED! lots of to-do lists come with that one
- drink 4-5 big yeti’s of water a day
- don’t buy ANYTHING that doesn’t qualify as a need (having to pay for a wedding kind of helps with that)
- get completely settled and unpacked in the new house before the wedding (work in progress, but really close!)
- finish reading Tim Keller’s The Meaning of Marriage
- start (and finish) Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- lose a little bit of weight in my face before wedding pictures
- get back into major meal planning after the wedding
- enjoy and savor every moment of this once in a lifetime season!