Reasons why I like the #write31days challenge and why I want to do it again:
1. I love writing and want to do it more but often lack inspiration and motivation. This challenge inspires me and motivates me. I like for things to have a due date. Blogging isn’t school or work (for me at least). Blogging is fun. Fun doesn’t have a due date. Due dates motivate me.
2. The people who created it and organize it are good people! And the people who participate are as well. I always find a few new blogs to follow each year, even the years I don’t participate.
3. I would like to spend more of my free time doing productive, creative things and less of it scrolling through social media.
4. I love lists and providing any sort of helpful list of things/suggestions to people! Some of the lists will be short, and I suspect some will go deeper and be paragraph “lists.”
5. As with any craft, the more you practice it/do it the better you get and the easier it gets. I hope doing this inspires me to start writing again. I haven’t found my writing voice/angle in this new (wonderful) stage of life I’m in.
This is part of my 31 Days of List series. Click here to see the other lists in this series.
One thought on “31 Lists: Why #write31days”